Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Kim!

Come on everybody! Give a big birthday shout out to a wonderful friend of mine!

K to the I to the M and that spells KIM!


One of the coolest things I got to participate in for Kim's birthday is that his wife, partner, & friend, Miss Heather put together a project to collect 43 things from friends and family about what we love about Kim. Awesome idea, thought provoking and a great way to show a person how much they mean to you. I just want to let him know that I am honored to be the "little" Kymn to your "big" Kim. For those of you folks who are scratching your heads let me "esplane".

Not too many times in your life do you get to have a friend with the same name, let alone a male friend with the same name. I met Heather just shortly after she had started dating Kim so you can see when Heather and I started hanging out some people "assumed" when she was speaking of Kim she was speaking of me. Confused yet? From that day on I was dubbed "Little Kymn" and proud to wear that moniker.

So thank you Big Kim, thank you Miss Heather, thank you for letting me be a part of your lives. Thank you for all the laughs, snorts and giggles to be had and I look forward to many more. Thank you for your shoulder to cry on, thank you for stimulating conversations, thank you for the lovely photographs, thank you for opening your heart and sharing your life experiences. Thank you for being you.

¡Feliz cumpleaƱos!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Singing Happy Birthday from here too:)
    LUB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kymn...G too...I really appreciate the things you said and the card you sent...it is good to have friends in life...friends that show you they care.

    Thanks again,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.