Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some dear ones to my heart & neat stuff

I came across these pictures of my dear ones doing what they do best, romping their little hearts out.  No matter what we are doing we have a good time.  There is something freeing about playing on a playground.  Running, screetching, laughing, hanging upsidedown.  Simple pleasure, simple happy life.  These are some of my favorite moments of the afternoon.
















Follow your inner moonlight, don't hide the madness. ~ A. Ginsberg

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! These photos! The feet, the legs, the faces, the smiles, the eyes.. and best of all my friend - is to see you in the photos! So hard to turn the camera at ourselves, but so important in telling the story! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.