Thursday, June 24, 2010

4 down, 4 to go then the final 16

What a day, did you catch final "E" and "F" group matches?  Heartbreaking and exciting all at the same time.  Tears of joy, tears of defeat and two more National teams going home. 

On the plate for tomorrow are Groups "G" and "H". The point favorites are Brazil, Portugal, Chile and finally Spain as of now, expecting to move forward to the final 16.  But the way the wind is blowing anything is possible so expect some fireworks. 

I will need to take a Valium and NOT turn on the radio while at work, but again I AM a wild card.  So don't even think of calling me between 6:30 am  or 11:30 am, I will be busy.  WORKING you silly gooses, what else would I be doing?

P.S. Vitorearé para mis españoles prójimos. ¡España, mece!








Follow your inner moonlight, don't hide the madness. ~ A. Ginsberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.