Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ralph

This is Ralph, AKA Rocky Christmas Cookie, she is the resident neighborhood lioness.  No, I did not get confused, SHE is Ralph AND she is a lioness.  This cat, and technically she is a cat, however the shear girth of this animal lends a bit of caution, meets the kids and myself every morning before school and every evening when we return home.  She is the sweetest outdoor cat we know and despite the size Ralph has the capability of stalking us in our door side garden with ease. 

I never hear her, she just appears.  That is creepy and I don't like to be stalked by a animal.  I think that Ralph has had many hunting experiences and for sure we may be the biggest non-prey animals she has stalked.  She is definitely a silent predator.

We love Ralph, we give her kibble and she protects our front porch.  I think I am getting a good deal. 

Follow your inner moonlight, don't hide the madness. ~ A. Ginsberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.