Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

Wishing to all my peeps, a warm, loving, bountiful holiday. Not to get all mushy, but I think it is important to say I am thankful for the many blessings in my life, you guys included. Three of them are regularly featured on this blog. My dad always said it is not what is in your pocket that makes you a rich man, it is the people who surround you each day, good or bad, sad or happy. The riches of his life were his immediate and extended family.

Appreciating is as simple as a "thank you", noticing the little things which are done each day. To my family, Thank YOU! I appreciate how you make my life bigger, brighter, and loved. In the words of Jerry Maguire, but not meaning it to be cheezy, "you all complete me". I only hope I can return the gift.

Happy Turkey Day! Warm wishes to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.