Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

A precedent was set today about mmmmphhhh years ago with the birth of my Mom! Cheers to a woman of patience, a woman of calm, a woman of kindness, a woman of compassion, a woman of intelligence, a woman of fairness, a woman of respect!

Mom,
Happy Birthday to you!
May your dreams stay bright and true,
All our love to you.

I love you Mom for all that you are.
You are never far,
for a hug or kiss,
never a dream did your kids miss.

Your eyes twinkle, your smile shines.
Never shy with a look or wink of an eye,
to tell me I have done well.

I love you Mom for all your strength.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great party!

    Dy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom - I love you! Thank you for always reminding us what comes from being strong, patient, consistent, and loving.

    Thank you for letting Sarah adopt you... never can one have too many grandma's in their life, especially of your caliber!

    ReplyDelete

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.