Thursday, April 19, 2012

This Face

This face.  This face is my morning, this face is my midday, this face is my evening.  This face is my moon and stars, this face is the sun of my life.  This face will be nine soon.  Everything with this face is growing, loving, learning, sharing, caring and a complete maniac.  This face questions everything, this face scrutinizes each and every word you say, this face says "There is no try, only do".  This face warns me of the coming storm in a few years when this face will tell my face that I know nothing and I couldn't possibly understand.  This face will want to call boys, this face will giggle with girlfriends, this face will want to borrow the car.  This face will want to go to proms, this face hopefully will go to college, this face will succeed.

This face, well this face is everything I will ever need. 


Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
~ William S. Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.