Monday, April 16, 2012

Assuming

Assumption: A. an assuming that something is true
B : a fact or statement (as a proposition, axiom, postulate, or notion) taken for granted

The written word usually doesn't have a profound effect on people unless there is some emotional connection and/or sometimes guilt associated with a particular topic.  This also happens when ignorance of a situation is in play.  Not having all the facts, not really reading but driving from a completely emotional reaction.  The reaction doesn't come from nowhere.  If one believes that, then they are a fool.
 
My words are my own, I take responsibility for all of them.  My blog is my own, what I write about is what is going on in my life in a multidimensional forum.  Not one post is ever one dimension, there is always some reference in regard to the myriad of things I deal with, and the myriad of people I deal with on a day to day basis.

If ever a person whom reads my entries and assumes it is all about them, that is pretty egocentric and profoundly vain.  I don't air specific "dirty laundry", if I am, me, my emotions, I will generally write about the broad gross emotion.  If you don't believe me, go through the rest of my posts and see, unless there is something happy to report, I don't vilify.

If you have contention, don't lurk, ask me.  Otherwise find another place to read, your loss, not mine.  If the assumption is made about my topic, the old adage is it makes an ass out of you.  I know I can look in the mirror each day after I write a post. 



Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
~ William S. Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.