Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My heart is aching

My heart is aching for my friend. She and her family suffered a terrible, tragic loss to their family unit. Loss is never easy to deal with and I, like so many, have a hard time understanding the reasons.

But for now, please any of you who may come across this site please take a moment and send out good thoughts, prayers, cosmic hugs, anything you may choose to all of those loved ones who have left us too early and for those loved ones who are left behind. We are stronger together than we are apart, sympathy and empathy are not limited to just a few, those feelings belong to all.

My friend is strong, but she is stronger with arms around her and words of support in her ears. So with that, my friend, I am here, I am listening, I have big shoulders to cry on, and my heart is yours.

Please accept my deepest sympathy for the loss of your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.