Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just call me TECH-GIRL! ::Updated::

I am testing out a new feature to make updates to my blog a bit quicker. Wowzer, technology is amazing.


UPDATED: I am goofing around this morning, because we all know that Tuesdays are just as bad as Mondays for productivity. The little diddy above is a test of my new phone and my critical thinking skills. Oh, and the ability to use a keyboard the size of a dime. So as you can see the little test was successful.



What was I testing? SMS, I say. Now I have just opened up myself to blog about something, anything, anywhere I happened to be because this snazzy new phone I have will allow me to do such things. Please view the animal of which I speak!
Mobile blogging, who knew I was capable of such things. I know, for some of you techie-chic people, I hear the collected "psssts and pishaws" but listen, this is big for me. See, you can teach an old dog new tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.