Friday, July 25, 2008

WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

CAN YOU REPEAT THAT PLEASE? I STILL CAN'T HEAR A WORD YOU ARE SAYING. ARE YOUR LIPS MOVING? I FEEL DISORIENTED. HUH? AM I SPEAKING TOO LOUD?

That is what you will experience when any of you fine wonderful folks will see me on Saturday. I will be deef, and no I did not spell beef wrong. DEEF (long "e") a dirivitive of deaf, is merely the moronic, tempoary (we hope), self imposed stupidity for attending an event which is at a 32 decibal rating. But baby how those engines ROAR!

The big man and I have the unique experience to attend, and in the pit area I might add, the NHRA qualifier round at Infieon Raceway this evening courtesy of the ever generous Caterpillar Inc. and the local Peterson Holding Caterpillar Dealership.

I will have an update for you this weekend!

Just call me Ricky Bobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.