Friday, July 11, 2008

Lurkers UNITE!

Twice, twice I tell you I have been nabbed lurking. One person even called me out with my town and state. Can't dodge that one. So from one lurker to another, I need to feel the love of my readers, all four of you. Well actually there are more readers....Woodburn, Oregon, Florida, Bellvue Washington, Steelville Missouri, Fraiser Michigan, Alpharetta Georgia, Morro Bay CA, STOCKTON, CA (yeah you folks know who you are)...... Welcome back and I don't bite. Not hard anyway. Very particular about that. Come and join the fray, even if it is just a moment to say hi!

Anywho, it seems I have been neglecting this poor site and I have been taunted into post. Yeah, yeah the world is not flat sassy miss and I have not fallen off. So now that I have called out my fellow and beloved lurkers, I will treat you with a bit of pictures.

Backstory, Fourth of July weekend and I get a wild hair and decided I want to go to the zoo. Not my local zoo, one that is 60 some miles down the road and requires a GPS unit to find our way. We had a kick ass blast, and the kids were loving it! Tigers, alligators, swinging monkeys, and huge flying foxes.


























2 comments:

  1. ok, i AM morro Bay Lurker!!!

    BUT, in my own defense I must say that I do comment WHENEVER you do post. I think you busy moms should sign up with Bloggers without Obligation:) Its wonderful when you DO post, but one can surely understand the time issues. Its good mom time, good therapy, good venting, ...well... just good for ya! So Im hapy when you have time to swing by and regale us with your quips:)
    LUB G, Morro Bay Lurker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lub you too! :o) I just wanted to stir the pot a bit. Buwhaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.