Thursday, March 29, 2012

Surly

If anyone is looking for a fight today, then throw your fricking chips in the ring, take your chances and bring it on! I guarantee the only person who will lose will not be me. 

I'm done.  I'm done with accommodations, I am done with trying to help, I am done with trying to meet others expectations of what they think I should be doing.  I am done.  I take a lot garbage from people, more often than not my feelings get hurt and they have no idea.  Nor do they asked.  I do a lot for people when I can, I will rearrange my plans, I don't ask for hardly anything in return.  In fact I feel bad if I have to ask for a favor. I am done.

I don't feel happy today.  I don't feel lucky today.  I am tired of being rolled over for another and better gig.  I am done with others feeling comfortable I am going to be alright when they throw a monkey wrench in where they directly affect my life.  I am done. 

I am finished with being taken advantaged, I will no longer be so available, forgiving, or pliable for other people's lives.

Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
~ William S. Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.