Thursday, February 16, 2012

Two Suns in the Sunset

There have been great leaders in our time, we have carved mountains for them, printed their faces on valuable items, made national holidays for their efforts, I fully plan this weekend to honor those people. 

Yup, I will be knee deep in celebration, along with a marathon of Episode IV, Episode V, Episode VI.  Yeah, you got it, AT ATs, Jawas, Sand People, X-Wings, and Death Stars.  I know y'all are jealous, this will be their first venture into the my era of the Force.  We will be travelling to Tatooine and beyond.  Armed with imagination, popcorn, and blankets for huddling on the couch.

I can't fathom a more pleasant way to travel! I have three of the best co-pilots EVER!  Let the training begin!

Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
~ William S. Burroughs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.