Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Adventure...Orchard Style

After a LONG weekend of not feeling well and holed up in the house mending our health the first opportunity to get outside arrived.  I have been meaning to pick up my camera again so I concocted the plan to have an adventure in our neighborhood orchards.  What I thought would eat up about an hour of time turned into Gilligan three hour tour.  At some point I had to ask myself was this really worth it.  Alas it was, I had a great time and the kids got to see a real jackrabbit. 

Although my kids are like a herd of hybrid Cat Elephants (much meowing and spitting at each other and the tromping of heavy feet through the leaves) the rabbit had no choice but to run for its dear life.  What must it had thought of all the noise in the serene orchard. No matter, the trip was FUN!






Bitsy LaRue's bestie took flight for the higher branches.  It wasn't a pretty sight.  So much taunting from one little ooh ooh.
 
 Laugh it up Ooh Ooh








 The final happy of the day was a ride in one of these bad boys!  Thank you guys for welcoming us into your working home.  The kids and I had a grand time!

Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer. ~ William S. Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.