Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Drum roll please...........

One of my main peep chicks is spreading her wings a bit. This woman is one of my phenomenal friends, actually I can count my women friends on one hand, this woman is creative, generous, thoughtful and just damn fun.

So this phenomenal woman has just announced several photo mini sessions in the month of October. For those who are not familiar with the notion, it is where you and your family can come down for an on location, 15 - 20 minutes photo session where it is all about you. How many times in your day do you get to focus on you? Not many right? This is perfect opportunity and trust me when I say you will not be disappointed. If you need more proof of how awesome this photography opportunity is visit Moompphotography to see more of her talent and creativity!

And where are you going to put those lovely family pictures once you have gone to the mini sessions? Let me spread the word, not only can you get fantastic pictures the Divine Miss H will take those family shots and create Christmas Cards with envelopes to send out for the holidays! Listen, if you have not already clicked over, then I may have to come to your house and smack your hands a bit. Now, you have no excuse, family pictures and Christmas card in one, easy fell swoop. It don't get better than that baby! WHHOO YYAAHHH! BADA BING!

Now for the other wonderful, creative women in my life. Miss G and Vitamin D, these women are way beyond anything I have ever put my pathetic finger too. Miss G is the long arm quilting bandit of the coastal lands, so sassy, so confident, so incredibly talented. Check her here AND here! Vitamin D is a local bad ass all around creative D to the I to the V to the A let us all say D.I.V.A. of hand made cards, quilts, scrap booking, purse making, working the little details out! This chickalicious is FIERCE! Check her here AND here!

So, with all this good stuff going on why are you still hanging around here? Go forth and create with my friends!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. DANG! I don't think my little blog entry measures up to this. You got me wanting to book a session!

    Thanks for including me and G. You got talent too. Your amazing headers and photos!

    Pictures still trapped in camera.
    Dy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL This was fun! I was reading so fast that I had to go back!
    Thanks for the plug woman, and of course the Kudos:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. iT aPPEARS YOU HAVE THE BEGGINGS OF AN ADD / MARKETING AGENCY!!

    WRITTER FOR THE QUICK, WITTY, TIMLEY COPY. wITH CROSS TRAINING IN GRAPHIX ART.

    pHOTOGRAGPHER / BUISNESS MANAGER, PUBLIC RELATIONS FOCUSED, STRATIGEST...

    HMM??? I WONDER WHAT LOCALITY COULD NEED AND SUPPORT THESE COMBINED TALENTS??

    ADD A MUSICIAN / SONGWRITER TO THE MIX

    AND VIDEOGRAPHER/ EDITOR

    YOU MIGHT HAVE A PROFESSIONAL FULL SERVICE "WEDDING/PARTY/EVENT" MEDIA PRODUCTIONS ...

    I WONDER IF BRIDES AND GROOMS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN INTERNET VIDEO STREAMING OF THERE WEDDING DAY TO RELATIVES WHO OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE AVALIABLE TO ATTEND...

    WOULD PEOPLE PAY EXTRA TO HAVE A CUSTOMISED/UNIQUE MARRIAGE(BIRTHDAY,ANNIVERSARY) SONG ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Anonymous, you may have something there!

    Large events do have incredible rewards, but there are some logistic pitfalls which require loads of prior exposure/experience.

    As quoted by Vicki in Let it Ride "Nothing ventured, well is nothing ventured"

    ReplyDelete

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.