Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Holy Hell to the NO!

The community that I am forced to drive to everyday SUCKS! This town is the dregs of humanity, actually there is no humanity within the city limits.  I am sickened by the lawlessness and caviler attitude of the miscreants roaming the streets 24/7. It is simply not safe to go anywhere in this town without feeling the weight of anxiety of whom may come around the corner when you are distracted for that slightest moment. 

I for one am finished.  And let me tell you my friends a little piece of advice.  DO NOT CARRY EVERYTHING OF IMPORTANCE ON YOUR PERSON IF IT IS NOT NECESSARY! DIVERSIFY YOUR IDENTITY!

Some of you are puzzled and wondering why I would give such a warning.  I was mugged on Saturday night. I am physically fine however my psyche is not.  The overwhelming feeling of such powerlessness is something I do not wish for anyone.  This is not to say I did not contribute to the fleecing of my belongings.  I participated unknowingly but from now on I will be on guard of my actions.

This blight on society was waiting.  He was waiting for that stupid person to fill his criteria for theft.  He had it all set up because he had his bicycle set up down the street.  I think the one thing he did not expect is for me to follow him.  If I had a taser or tennis shoes on the end game may have been different.

The stuff I lost was not important as the information contained within my phone.  What I mean is this, I am trusted with information of friends, family, and colleagues (phone numbers, email addresses, addresses, etc) and I inexplicably let them all down.  For that I am sickened, ashamed, and truly apologize for any complications.  My misery has yet again spilled over to unsuspecting folks. 

I feel violated, and I am sooooo very tired of all the effort I have had to endure so far to replace the pieces of my life which are complicated.  I am still not done.  I am in day 4 of my ordeal. 

Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer. ~ William S. Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.