Friday, March 13, 2009

It must run in the family


Our house is busy, early mornings, long days, and short evenings. I am not crying about it, just realizing the necessity of having both parents work full time. However, it does make some of the unexpected moments more precious. The kids and I arrived in their classroom a bit early so I had time to hang out and play a bit. All their little friends are running around before they have to get into the swing of the day, Big Easy takes off for a few moments and shows up with a pair of goggles. He made sure to get a pair for his sister, such a gentleman. These two fight like cats and dogs but in the end, they really have a great connection.





I have lots of things on my mind but I am not quite ready to share, so for now, please enjoy the photos. I will attempt to not be so neglectful of the blog and write something worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it! Toss in your quarter.